This job has been Expired
- Lương 22,000,000 - 28,000,000 VND
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop and implement annual channel strategy/initiatives in partnership with Category Leads and Sales including trade offers, discount/promotion framework, merchandising standards, brand visibility, customer advocacy and distribution expansion.
- Coordinate with Sales to develop and implement annual and quarter trade promotion programs prioritizing key categories and power brands as agreed strategies. Support Sales to execute and evaluate monthly trade promotion as the agreed quarter programs.
- Develop and implement product/technical training and engagement programs to Sales force and customers so that they can advocate our brands to end users.
- Support Category teams to allocate and deliver POSM appropriately across channels and regions.
- Monthly track, analyse, highlight issues and propose relative trade actions for Sales performance, merchandising/shop signage and distribution.
- Assist Head of Marketing to develop and design new distribution channels’ concept/offered benefits/merchandising guidelines/sustainable initiatives to build strong channels.
- Oversight and control the quality of executions of merchandising, lead and help Sales to adjust and improve as per agreed standards and measurement parameters.
- Market intelligence tracking by understanding customer insights, channel feedbacks, competitor intelligence and trade margins monthy to recommend appropriate adjustments.
- Plan and manage agreed ASP budget by monitoring progress and performance of initiatives implementation versus agreed KPIs.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Undergraduate degree with minimum 5 years experience in a Trade Marketing/retail position
- Analytical – ability to analyze large amounts of data
- Top rate commercial acumen
- Strong knowledge of mattress retailers
- Category Management Skills
- Strong range management: Harmonization and rationalization
- Experience analyzing and identifying trends to plan against results
- Prior experience with complex project management tasks
- You should be able to work as a team player but also be able to get on with the job by yourself.
- You must demonstrate strong skills in organisation, planning, implementation and activation, problem solving and creative thinking
- Experience in a relevant industry preferable mattress market, interior is an advantage consumer-goods (FMCG)
- Good at 2 skills English ( speaking and writing)
- Good health, high work pressure.