This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Be responsible for managing and leading sales team.
- Build up and maintain strong relationships with key persons.
- Manage all sales activities, make and implement sales action plans.
- Be responsible for sales targets to achieve profitability goals.
- Develop advertising, PR, direct marketing, media or Below-the-line programs for exciting multinational & international brands.
- Co-ordinate with the customer services and operation department to solve the request and complaint of customer
- Responsible for ensuring that all staffs are trained, technical competent and well informed of changing in customer service requirements and regulatory matters
- Ensure client service meets corporate objectives and is provided on a proactive
- Support business development efforts.
- Responsible for serving assigned clients and generating new business in both air and sea freight business
- Building up and maintaining relationship with both existing and potential clients, frequent client visits needed, able to provide the professional service to customer
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in Sales field.
- Minimum 2 year supervisor or manager experience.
- Preferable have experience working in the field of plastic injection molding machines.
- Proven experience in setting up and implementing sales strategy and plan.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Fluent in all commonly used office software.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Good in operation management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to negotiate well with customers and suppliers.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure, and overtime to meet deadlines.