This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 5 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Propose yearly distribution network development plan within designated region to implement the annual operating plan (AOP)
- Review the distribution network quarterly to propose actions accordingly: closing/opening distributor, deducting/adding route, re-structuring routes
- Drive customer volume, share and presence through specific growth initiatives in designated region
- Set and deliver clear objectives that are consistent with company goals to each TDM in designated region.
Best Practice Tools / Transfer & Build Capability
- Work with Sales Capability Function to identify and/or develop channel Best Practice Tools and transfer to the team.
- Sustain customer wiring, distribution execution & customer growth plan
- Work with other function (marketing/ I&S) to identify regional/local channel customer targets and support sell-in
- Ensure distributors implement all systems, programs in place.
- Enhance subordinates capability by coaching through W*W & O*O providing motivation, recognition development feedback on time
- Provide clear direction on goals, roles and performance standards to the team
- Work with field HR/I&S to identify the sales capability of TDM & SS to define the HC planning, performance review, training needs and build career development of team
- Manage the change within the region to cope with business needs
- Crisis Management if necessary.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor degree in economics, business or related field
- At least 8 years of related experiences
- Strong negotiation, planning, problem solving and communication skills
- At least 2 years in management level.