This job has been Expired
- Provide input to marketing budget and develop annual Sales Plan.
- Plan, prepare and organize the program descriptions, sampling in supermarkets, schools, fairs, conference guests, …
- Develop and present the sales presentations such as preparing quotes, videos, slide for presentations, product tasting, …
- Implement and manage survey activities, customer reviews.
- Analyze each marketing event and report on customer demographics, lessons learned, segmentation, and recommend courses of action.
- Search, support and maintain relationships with customers; enhance the brand identity of the company.
- To be responsible for images, product packaging design.
- Increase Retail and wholesale sales through direct contact with current customers and attract new customers, using phone calls and visits, email, social media and MailChimp.
- Write reports as required.
- Language: English (4 skills)
- Fluent in communicating by English
- Have great skills in communicating, negotiating and presentation
- Bachelor of Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing is preferred
- Having more than 1 year experience in sale; especially having experience in F&B is preferred
- Photograph and photo editing is preferred.
- Salary: Negotiable (above 6 millions)
- Free lunch
- Company trip 1 time/year
- Other benefits as the labor law and company policies.
Cấp ĐộNhân Viên
Kinh Nghiệm1 - 2 Năm
Bằng CấpĐại Học
Công Việc Tương Tự (30)
Nhân Viên Bán Hàng Kỹ Thuật on 25/06/2018
Nhân Viên Kinh Doanh, Tổ chức sự Kiện Tại Rạp Phim on 06/04/2018 Full Time