This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Implement a marketing and sales strategy for one or more of the organisation’s more complex, controversial, or strategically significant products in order to meet established sales targets.
- Perform a range of activities to effectively market assigned products, such as launching new products; overseeing advertising campaigns; and monitoring sales performance.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate domestic market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity to identify market opportunities for the product.
- Monitor, analyse and evaluate product performance and customer feedback to generate new campaign ideas to meet customer needs.
- Prepare sales forecasts and budgets; monitor sales volume, revenues and costs against forecasts; and adapt plans to improve the sales performance of the product/service.
- Liaise with sale team to create promotions campaigns for the product that is effective and appropriate for the target customers.
- Liaise with business partner to choose product among their portfolio. Deal payment term & contract before importation. Follow-up with new order & delivery status.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 years experience works as Product (Brand) Manager Role.
- Problem-solving, Management Skill.
- Have knowledge about Social Listening, Influencer Market, Digital Marketing
- Communicate with impact: able to explain complex problems in one or two sentences.
- An attention to details and a never-satisfying attitude: able to pick out small discrepancies in layout design and propose solutions.
- Fluent in English.