This job has been Expired
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 1 - 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Cao Đẳng
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Club Market Research: Find out the promotions, Marketing & PR strategies; find out where they seek target customers; research their casino operating model and benefits.
- Executes and monitors strategic marketing plans both short and long range to achieve Palazzo Club objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Statistically analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness in order to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Provides post-event reports, analysis, and regular status reports on marketing programs to management team.
- Effectively cooperate and coordinate activities (such as events, promotions and Guest Service training for all Palazzo Club team members) with other managers to insure a cohesive interdepartmental team relationship.
- Minimum Guest Service Standards, Player Development and on-floor guest relations.
- Prepare marketing activity reports and presents to executive management.
- Develop ideas and opportunities for feature articles, interviews, presentations, and other public relations activities that promote awareness of the Casino and its products or services.
- Create and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Research database information to identify customer demographics and interests; consults with management on methods of targeting, developing and informing customers of upcoming hotel/casino –events; purchases external lists to attract and retain low-end casino customers.
- Maintain and update customer database continually ensuring the highest level of data integrity, including measurement systems; maintains confidentiality of database and files.
- Responsible for marketing to predetermine active and inactive Guests by mail and phone to further develop brand loyalty and visitation to the casino and reports results of each.
- Assist in the development of incentive programs, host goals, special events and marketing programs.
- Supervise Palazzo Club hosts, including scheduling, ensuring that departmental policies and procedures are being adhered to and that effective appraisals of job functions are being completed.
- Knowledge of Player Tracking software.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- CANDIDATE MUST SUBMIT THE PHOTO WITH RESUME
- Female only.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least three year experience
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively will all business contacts.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Able to effectively communicate in English in both written and oral forms.