This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 3 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Plan and implement sustained marketing activities and programs that support cinemas and distributor efforts that drive ticket and concession sales.
- Assist Cinema Marketing Manager to build up and execute the strategic planning of an annual or long term marketing plan to drive forward objectives.
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters and flyers, TVC. This can involve writing and proofreading copy, liaising with designers, working with creative agencies.
- Plan and work with event agency for any new cinema launching event, new products launch.
- Develop events related to particular movie release/ seasonal events inside or outside the cinemas.
- Works with potential promotion partners plan and manage promotional activities. Network and create partnerships with various businesses to enhance the exposure and to drive customer interest into the movie.
- Contributing ideas during brainstorming sessions for cinema launching campaigns and others
- Pursue active engagement through offline, online, and especially viral avenues that enhance customer loyalty specifically to each cinema location and to the CGV brand
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University Graduated in Marketing, Communication is preferable
- Excellent English and Vietnamese communication skill
- At least 3 years working in retail, FMCG Marketing, advertising agency
- Excellent in using flexible and different marketing tools
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment