- Lương 10,000,000 - 20,000,000
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 3 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
- Nhóm Ngành Agency
Mô Tả Công Việc
What You Will Do
- We are looking for candidates to do recruitment consulting for below sector:
- Accounting and Finance services
- Marketing and Sales (Japanese or English speaking is an advantage)
- Manufacturing & Process (Japanese or English speaking is an advantage)
As a Recruitment Consultant at RecruitVN, you are to deliver top notch recruitment service to prospect candidates and customers.
For Candidates at the mid to senior executive level, your role is to listen and provide accurate and relevant consultation for their career prospect. You would love to assist and see them successful and satisfied with their job placements under your care.
For our customers you are to be a trusted, resourceful and knowledgeable partner in sourcing top quality candidates for them through various sources and avenues of recruitment.
- Source and manage customers;
- Delivering top notch services to customers and candidates;
- Work closely with customer’s companies, find out about their business nature, working culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop an intimate business relationship with them;
- Source for quality candidates by working closely with the marketing team;
- Work closely with customers to prepare job descriptions/postings, screening and short listing of applicants; as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals;
- Screen and interview candidates in accordance with company standards
- Coordinate interviews and sit in the interview on customer’s request.
- Ensure we meet the recruitment timeline.
- Provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary, training and career progression;
- Follow up on leads for permanent recruitment provided by marketing team;
- Work closely with RecruitVN marketing team and market our services to customers and candidates (i.e. networking events, internal company events, etc.).
- All other related tasks assigned by manager/director
Qualifications & Experience
- Fluent in English or Japanese.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in HR/Recruitment, Other positions which work with Sales record, Partnership or Business Development.
- Dynamic, capable of multi-tasking and can work well under pressure.
- Sales oriented with a proven track record.
- High degree of professionalism, good interpersonal skills
- Recruitment experience, sales experience or strong negotiation competency is a plus.