This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage, report, communicate and generate conversation with online customers through Circle K’s online channels (website, Facebook, campaign, .).
- Closely work with Digital Marketing Manager to strategically promote Circle K brand to be the most preferred CVS brand in VN market through creative & exciting digital/social media tools and activities
- Manage, create and update content on the current website, Facebook and other online channels of Circle K
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify digital trends and insights of online CVS customers, and optimize spending and performance for digital and marketing department based on the insights found
- Participate in brainstorm meeting with new and creative ideas for marketing and digital activities.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners to exploit opportunities for online adverts.
- Track and report competitors’ MKT activities/ initiatives and strategy (locally and globally).
- Collaborate with internal marketing teams to create content, design and optimize customer’s experience to deliver the best outcomes within the timeline to creatively promote Circle K brand and support sales (new store openings, promotion campaigns, events….).
- Work with category teams and other departments to roll out campaigns/projects successfully to jointly deliver the company’s objectives.
- Support on administration works and manage all digital’s documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing and/or advertising agency. Retail knowledge is an advantage.
- Must be creative, updated with social trend, digital savvy, high tech oriented
- Must be computer literate in Word, Power Point, excel. Skillful in using Power Point is an advantage
- Excellent in spoken and written Vietnamese and English
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility, integrity and commitment.
- Good interpersonal skills, aggressive, passionate, attention to details, resourceful with positive working attitude.