This job has been Expired
- Lương 1.000 - 1.500 USD
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Act as similar role of a Newspaper editor, who is able to find content for the right brand and with the right angle.
- Be able build a network of writers and translators to provide material proofed and curated when needed.
- Ensure a level platform and minimize internal conflicts amongst three brands.
- Maximize the results for all three with excellent planning and strategic planning
- Work out an “editor’s calendar” so all can work with same raw material over a period of time.
- Record image use and prevent overexposure of the same images.
- Create content strategy suggestions as they develop to bring in their suggestions based on current affairs and to update all three brands of what is potentially useful for them.
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Supervise the whole process of video making and graphics designing to ensure the quality of the final productions.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 3-5 years experiences. Proven work experience as a Content manager.
- Experienced professional with demonstrable creative writing skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- The planning and budget follow up skills.
- Strong sensibility of marketing.
- BSc degree in Journalism, Marketing or relevant field.
- The ability to work in a complex environment and to settle priority