This job has been Expired
- Lương Attractive
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage all administration tasks required in order to achieve sales, stock control & profit targets.
- Support Manager in monitoring & analyzing the products performance in term of pricing, promotion, assortment, stock & stock allocation, quality feedback and products shelf life.
- Capture market information to understand your market and competitors.
- Do business case & analysis for every new products launching.
- Follow through all import documents correctly to make sure the container are able to clearance.
- Frequency make market visit with sales team to understand their needs and evaluates the market.
- Data maintenance: material list active, price change, promotion.
- Manage the old stock, potential old stock, stock correction, stock day & stock availability
- Manage and follow supplier payment schedule.
- Build relationships and smoothly communicate internally & externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economic, Foreign Trade, Business Management
- 2-3 years’ experience and Knowledge of Food Service is preferred
- Fluency in English Writing & Speaking.
- Self-improvement, working dependently and under high pressure
- Fully proficient with MS Office (Excel & Word & Power Point required)