This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- The Brand Manager is responsible for driving the growth of the brand within an organization and ensuring all aspects of its marketing and manufacturing match.
- Work to the objective of maximizing the sales volume and profitability of a department store concession, mono stores, multi-store and outlet stores with the presence of assigned brand. A Brand Manager will lead by example and ensure the delivery of outstanding customer service and the achievement of the sales targets of the fashion brand.
- The Brand Manager will recruit, train and develop a highly motivated, service focused sales team. The Brand Manager will also drive, manage and support all sales and promotional activities of the brand, brand-related making commercial decisions based on relevant store and competitor activities.
- Involve in the product development to achieve expected product portfolio which aligned well with brand profiles assigned to manage.
- Maximize sales achievement of assigned brand.
- Have a fantastic knowledge of fashion and marketing techniques such as brand equity and consumer buying habits. Even in the current economy, consumers still need to buy clothes and brands and fashion houses need to sell them.
- Lead the flawless execution of the brand activities to align with its vision, positioning, segmentation and marketing strategy for HPI & principle.
- Managing all aspects of the brand.
- Analyzing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with goals of the brand.
- Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
- Developing and sustaining strong working relationships with all stakeholders if any.
- Playing a key part in buying, sourcing and manufacturing of the brands products by taking reference or agreement with demand planner and ensuring all aspects of the demand planning and retail operation aligned with the brand.
- Developing high quality and effective related to brand marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential to add more value to the brands.
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organization is essential.
- Relevant experience within the fashion industry working in retail is essential and a strong passion for the fashion brand is desired.
- Have strong knowledge, skills and purchasing experiences in fashion apparel, shoes and other accessories.
- Having experiences in working with internationa brand or other brands under fashion sport industry are advantageous.
- Good English skills in writing, speaking, listening and comprehensive reading are preferred.
- Good brand analytical skills.
- Working time: 08:00AM – 17:00PM; Monday to Friday.
Previous experience working as a brand manager ideally in fashion industry or within a similar industry.Have hands on commercial experience and be driven and passionate in the approach to marketing.