This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 5 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Generate insights and needs of each customer groups. From insights, generate and propose marketing actions to address concerns/ needs of different influencers: architects/contractors/developers in order for them to advocate better the Company’s brand.
- Plan and executive PR/brand activities via digital and traditional media to promote the Company brand.
- Oversee communication activities in cooperation with sales and marketing team.
- Develop and control contents of all communication tools to target different customer’s groups: literatures, samples, newsletters…This includes liaison with legal and compliance personnel to ensure the designs and messages follow the company brand guidelines and meet legal requirements.
- Develop, manage and update websites
- Ensure all brand and communication activities are measured to achieve ROI.
- Collect, manage and update database of architects, contractors, developers etc.
- Bachelor degree
- Relevant experience in brand management & corporate communication, preferably in similar/relevant industry, e.g. paint, tiles, cement, sanitary ware, etc…
- Fluent in English
- Hand-on type of people
- Preferably from a start-up working environment
- Passionate & loving challenges