This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Develop brand strategy (value proposition, positioning, pricing, etc.) and objectives.
- Develop overall marketing plan and all marketing budgets for the brand.
- Execute marketing plan to effectively reach customers, communicate value proposition and influence purchase decisions.
- Define growth targets, strategy and tactics to achieve the growth targets for the brand.
- Maintain brand performance which include sales achievement, brand equity / image and all relevant metrics / indices.
- Identify required and necessary market research, analyze customer in-sights and identify target segments for marketing efforts.
- Work closely with market insights team to execute all research initiatives and select third party vendors.
- Oversee the production of all advertising and communication programs and work closely with marketing communications team to ensure effective execution as well as selection of agencies and vendors.
- Lead competitor benchmarking studies for brand.
- Participates in a cross functional team to develop new product, including providing inputs on market, customer, etc. and ensuring successful launch of the product.
- Work with sales and trade marketing teams to ensure all materials, merchandises and communication are consistent.
- Provide brand achievement progress / updates to category manager and CMO.
- Other tasks related job purpose.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or advertising, MBA preferred.
- 4+ years of brand management experience in beverage industry.
- Proven record of successfully delivering brand results.
- Experience in launching products and developing business plan.
- Experience in working in cross-functional teams.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Proficient in English is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills, strong analytical abilities