This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Managing and controlling the sales team to meet the sales objectives and sales target assigned from Regional Sales Manager
- Monitoring, controlling sales performance monthly/ quarterly/ yearly
- Reporting and evaluating sales status
- Liaising with relevant departments (B2B, Credit Operations, Logistic, Sourcing & Merchandising…) to get information support to sales team to ensure sales operation meet the sales target
- Control manpower in assigned areas: Recruiting and managing turnover, training, coaching for Field Sales Team Leader, Field Sales to develop Salesforce’s competency as Company’s requirements
- Control the fraud and minimize the risk
- To implement campaigns, events to increase sales volume.
- To keep high level of service for customer
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Sales/Deputy Head of Sales / Regional Sales Manager.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor or Colleague degree is preferable
- At least having 3 years experience in setting up sales systems/management.
- Having on-site working experience in building up relationship and negotiation with Organization corporates
- Good experience in people management and sales management.
- Have good knowledge in retail market is preferable
- Able to communicate in English (intermediate level)
- Good problem solving, Presentation skill, Negotiation skill, Planning skill
- Good Sales management skill, people management skill & leadership skills
- Willing to travel