This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Setting up KPIs, allocating sales targets and LME for Sales Supervisors/ Sales Representatives and implementing sales plans for assigned areas to ensure all sales activities within the assigned areas are run effectively and to achieve the sales targets.
- Monitoring, leading, coaching and training sales teams to improve their performances, to enhance their skills in achieving the sales target, to provide with good services to customers/ consumers and to be in compliance with the selling standards.
- Compiling the annual sales plans to determine the sales tactics to achieve the sales targets
- Giving the appropriate guidelines to Sales Supervisors/Sales Representatives to solve customers’/ consumers’ complaints and to ensure keeping the good relationships with customers/consumers.
- Analyzing and evaluating the fluctuation and changes of market and giving proposals to superiors to enable them taking timely and proper actions for these changes.
- Monitoring the reporting system, promotion programs, LME and distribution activities within the in-charged areas to keep track of sales performance and to measure the return of investment.
- Being accountable for deploying the activities and issues of Promotion Coordinators and Promoters to ensure their performances meet the company’s standards.
- To protect and secure all HVBL’s outlet from competitors attack in the assigned area.
- University degree in Business Administration/Economics
- At least 3-year experience as manager role in FMCG
- Knowledge of culture, sociology, customers’ psychology
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical thinking, presentation and convincing skills
- Working under pressure and irregular working hours.
- Good leadership and managerial skills. Being flair and responsible
- Conversant with spoken and written English and PC literacy