This job has been Expired
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 1 - 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Cao Đẳng
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Positive attitude and passion of work and professional mind
- Concept of financial task and experience of handling Tax, HR report and general affair of company etc.
- Work with Accounting and Finance to evaluate and streamline payment processes and to reconcile accounting discrepancies.
- Cultivate relationships with key customers and partners advocating for the company’s interests and pursuing the company’s strategic goals.
- Define and manage overall risk identification and mitigation through interaction.
- Translation between Vietnamese and English
- Represent weekly, monthly report to Chief Representative.
- Follow established policies and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and any other relevant policies or practices. Act in an ethical and legal manner at all times in accordance with the company’s values
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business, supply chain or other related field required.
- Minimum of 1~3 years of experience successfully working
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, in both English and Vietnamese. Preferably high score of English test (Toeic, Tofle etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively from both a company members and customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment. Must possess high degree of adaptability.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT etc.) required.