This job has been Expired
- Lương 900 - 2.000 USD
- Cấp Độ Nhân Viên
- Kinh Nghiệm 4 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage general accounting process: Accounting payable/receivable, cash collection, payroll, fixed assets…
- Manage all reports such as financial/ tax/ company income report… Reconciling accounts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis. Issue monthly financial reports (B/S, P/L) to CxO.
- Play a lead role in the organization’s annual audit (GT) & monthly accounting advisor (KPMG) and tax authority.
- Communicate and report to accounting department of Recruit Holdings under assigned formats.
- Manage budget control: Analyzes trends, deposits, costs and obligations related to financial statements.
- Consult CEO to solve all issues according to laws, propose plan, strategy to optimize financial activities
- Be responsible for all activities of accounting department, train & motivate staffs.
- Coordinate with other departments to make smooth processes.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance is mandatory and 3 or more years of accounting experience preferably
- Experience as accounting manager in Foreign Service Company will be a big plus point.
- Bright and sociable, strong attitude to tackle problems
- High adaptability and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Reliable, attention to detail.
- Data driven mind.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time