This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 3 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Cash control: make sure the productivity of cash flow and the cash sufficiency for business requirements.
- AP: ensure payments are correct and timely according to company policies and government’s regulations
- Expense journal entries: review all expenses and make sure the expenses are recorded fully, accurately, timely and in the right accounting treatments
- Salary and related expenses: work with HR to ensure all details of payroll are correct and available and recorded in the correct accounting treatments/entries based on company policies including all salary related expenses (e.g. social insurance, 13th salary, bonuses,…), and do the quarterly reconciliation with HR.
- Accruals: control all the accruals base on budget and actual cases to be done correctly
- Allocations: Make sure all expense allocations are sufficient, correct and in time
- Accounting book closing: manage the 2 AP teams and General Accountant to do month end closing/quarter closing/interim-annual closing/annual closing correctly and timely
- Tax related: highly aware of tax regulations and stay updated on all the changes to ensure the tax compliant and work with tax authority on all the tax related issues.
- Financial reports, tax reports and other statutory reports
- Degree or higher in Accounting/Auditing/Finance
- Other professional qualifications related to Accounting/Auditing/Finance
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant working experience
- Strong experience and knowledge in local and international accounting standards
- Strong experience and knowledge in tax and other local regulations
- Good sense in controlling and business acumen
- Strong leadership skill
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility and commitment
- Able to work long and irregular hours under high pressure and tight deadline.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourceful with positive working attitude
- Spoken and written English skills are essential Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office, spreadsheets and accounting systems/software.