This job has been Expired
- Lương Cạnh tranh
- Cấp Độ Quản Lí
- Kinh Nghiệm 2 Năm
- Bằng Cấp Đại Học
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas for proposals that meet client’s needs and expectations.
- Have responsibility for the overall project management process and pro-actively advise clients on the best solutions of project management and implementation.
- Receive the brief directly from clients
- Develop and execute Event & Activation plans.
- Responsible for the Event & Activation from start to finish and ensure the business result/project profit.
- Support team to negotiate with client/ supplier
- Plan and assign tasks for team.
- Handle emergency situations arise and unintended conflicts between members of the team and other departments.
- Training specialized skills to team.
- Leading a team/group to run the Event & Activation.
- Monitoring the progress of work.
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to the team.
- Other duties as assigned by BOD.
- Professional Skills
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Marketing.
- At least 02 years experiences in Agency
- Strong orientation, communication, negotiation and problem-solving skill
- Leadership, teamwork, goal oriented, detail oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Multi-task working, fluently in English